A recent and popular trend with business travelers as well as families on the go is to stay in a vacation rental home instead of a hotel. If you haven’t explored renting a home in place of reserving a hotel room, keep reading…
Three good reasons why we know vacation rental homes are better than hotels:
1. It’s about space (lots more) and convenience.
- You can spread out and make yourself at home.
- There is more privacy for sleeping and all other activities.
- Everyone isn’t sharing one bathroom.
- You can have fresh brewed coffee (in a Keurig no less) at any time and in your pajamas (one of my favorite reasons).
- There are multiple televisions to match your viewing preferences.
- Some homes have garages to protect your vehicles, golf clubs, bikes and other gear.
2. Hotels cost more than rental homes.
- Multiple families, couples or corporate executives can save by sharing a home.
- You can eat healthier and save money by preparing meals in the home.
- Parking is free.
- You can avoid baggage fees by packing less because your laundry can be done in the home.
- There are no hidden costs for the internet, pool towels, laundry or more than one bed.
3. Vacation rentals offer more flexibility and benefits.
- Homes are usually cleaner, safer and in quieter neighborhoods than hotels.
- Versatile booking options include length of stay as well as early arrivals and late departures.
- You can choose from a variety of amenities such as private pools and spas and you’re not expected to share them with strangers.
- You can mix with the locals and discover the community’s hidden jewels such as the best restaurants, bars, museums and hiking trails (another favorite).
- Homes offer a variety of floor plans and may be well suited for business meetings or team building conferences.
- You can work and play at the same location if you choose a home with a ping-pong or pool table, bikes, kayaks, nearby trails or a swimming pool.
Vacation rental homes are literally everywhere. Once you’ve determined your destination you can find the ideal home by locating a local Online Travel Agency (OTA), searching the homes they have listed on their websites and contacting the managers. Booking directly with OTAs and avoiding the large vacation rental markets is a BIG money saver!
Arizona Vacation Home Rentals is an example of an OTA that offers a wide variety of rental properties in the Greater Phoenix Area. Our local team, with round-the-clock coverage, will personalize your experience and make you glad you decided to rent one of our homes!