It goes without saying that we want you to be happy with your vacation rental home. Arizona Vacation Home Rentals’ website and the other sites that market our homes feature photos, descriptions, amenities, location, reviews and details. Our goal is to be explicit as well as crystal clear: we want you to have all the facts you need to make an informed decision when choosing the property that’s best for you and your companion(s).
Even with all of that information, to avoid unhappy surprises and disappointing vacations, there are questions we wished you asked before you reserve a home. Questions about check-in, weather, pool heating and more.
Below are the ones on our wish list….
Check In and Check Out
- What if I want to check in early or check out late?
- Where do I pick up and drop off the keys to my home?
- What is the exact location of my home?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Who is the contact person for the property?
- At the end of a reservation, what clean-up is expected of the guests?
- What should I expect for weather and temps the week(s) I want to reserve?
- What months do I need a heated pool and what is the cost?
- If the pool is heated to 80°will it feel warm enough for swimming?
- Why can’t the pool be heated higher than 80°?
- If I don’t heat the pool, what can I expect?
Services and Amenities
- How fast and consistent is the Wifi and are there additional fees for usage?
- What kind of cell reception can I expect?
- What can I watch on a smart TV that is not cable or satellite serviced?
- Does the kitchen have a _____________________ (fill in the blank with the culinary tool you will want/need)?
- What household supplies and items are not stocked in my home?
- Is this home child friendly pertaining to safety features and amenities?
- What are the parking policies and what vehicles may be parked at the property?
- How do the summer electricity charges work and what is the cost for the home I want to rent?
- How do I put the electricity in my name for any days in the months of May through September?
We know there is additional information that is important to you so please contact our reservation specialists and ask away. Some answers may be disappointing but at least you will know what you’re getting. In the vacation rental world, knowledge can be pivotal to your satisfaction with your rental experience and that is essential to us!
A final remark…. After arrival please contact Arizona Vacation Home Rentals if you need something or an issue occurs during your stay in one of our homes. Unfortunately, we do not have a cure for unpleasant weather, but we do have a ground team that will do everything possible to make your vacation a gratifying experience.
Save money and support local business by booking directly through